Looking to become a part of the Sunlighten Australia team?
The Sunlighten Wellness Hub specialises in providing tech-enhanced wellness (Sunlighten Infrared Sauna and AirPod Hydroxy therapies) to assist our clients to optimise their health and wellbeing effortlessly.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Assistant who is passionate about health and wellbeing to join our Sunlighten Wellness Hub team in South Melbourne and are hoping you are:
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly
- A great communicator who aligns with the Sunlighten ethos - representing the brand across various mediums
- Caring and compassionate - loves helping others and making a difference
- Passionate about wellness and living your best life
- Likes working autonomously but also being part of a team
- Works well under pressure and enjoys being challenged
- Possesses great organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
It is essential that you have 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar role with a strong focus on detail. We are seeking an individual who is, committed to customer service and who can adapt to a changing environment where the work can vary from day to day. This position will be casual/part-time and will include afternoon and weekend hours from Thursday to Saturday each week.
To apply, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.