Infrared Sauna Detox
Living Fully After Lyme Disease
Growing up as a competitive swimmer with Olympic potential, Liz Floyd fought a silent battle with Lyme disease before much was known about it. Listen to her journey to overcome the effects of it and how infrared sauna helped her detoxify from the effects, and has become a powerful tool to maintain her health and fulfill her hopes of living fully.
Sunlighten infrared sauna detox is a more enjoyable and productive sweat.
Sunlighten’s highly efficient, patented SoloCarbon® infrared heating technology gives you the best detoxification experience because it is clinically proven to raise core body temperature by three degrees.2 You experience a deep, productive sweat from your cells as the SoloCarbon infrared waves penetrate your skin and heat your core to expel the toxins, rather than just sitting in hot, ambient air that only heats your outer skin.
This creates an enjoyable experience of more productive sweat, rather than an uncomfortable, stifling hot and less-productive sweat.
Sweating supports detoxification.
Healthy bodies have healthy cells managing the chemical exchanges with nutrients and minerals for a vibrant life. Environmental toxins can hinder that, affecting energy, stamina, pain, insomnia, obesity, mental health and more. 3 Perspiration, respiration and elimination are the natural ways our bodies expel the metabolic waste produced inside us. We can help our bodies get rid of and prevent build up through natural detox therapies that support the body’s natural detox work of the liver, kidneys, lungs and skin.
Not all sweat is the same. Neither are all saunas.
Infrared sauna detox isn’t new. Just better.
Sunlighten saunas are more effective at detoxing. Renowned detoxification expert Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt suggests using far infrared saunas in heavy metal detox protocol. He states that infrared mobilizes specific toxins, like mercury, in deeper tissues making infrared saunas an effective solution for toxin removal.6
Which sauna is right for me?
Choosing a sauna to add to your wellness routine means looking at your lifestyle and your health goals to find the sauna that will be the best fit. We'd love to help you do that! Whether it's relaxation you’re craving or deep detoxification, Sunlighten infrared saunas will help you achieve your wellness desires. From weight loss to muscle recovery and skin rejuvenation, our patented infrared technology will restore your body and your mind. Select your health benefit need(s) and how many people you want room for in your sauna to learn which options are best for you.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Fourth Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals, Updated Tables, (March 2021). Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/exposurereport/
- Core Body Temperature Study, UMKC, 2001
- Biomarkers of Environmental Toxicants: Exposure and Biological Effects, PubMed, 2019
- Blood, urine, and sweat (BUS) study: monitoring and elimination of bioaccumulated toxic elements, 2011, PUBMED
- Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury in Sweat: A Systematic Review, 2012, PUBMED
- A Comprehensive Review of Heavy Metal Detoxification, 2007, SemanicScholar